Deck needs help

logan

Reaction score
Have a 2013 22 RCW The one with mostly exposed deck and snap in carpet. LOve the boat but not sure how to get this deck clean. Not even sure of what the material is on top. Any ideas.

I will take some pics. Correction I have 2012 2275 RCW Its the tuff ply vinyl flooring I need to get cleaner as a winter project. I will keep in mind the carpet info as it will also be on the list. Love your lights from what I see in pic. That is on the list also. Not sure about the wiring routing. With the under deck wave shield. Not sure how to route everything. Any suggestions. Thank you

I will take some pics. Correction I have 2012 2275 RCW Its the tuff ply vinyl flooring I need to get cleaner as a winter project. I will keep in mind the carpet info as it will also be on the list. Love your lights from what I see in pic. That is on the list also. Not sure about the wiring routing. With the under deck wave shield. Not sure how to route everything. Any suggestions. Thank you
Thanks. No problem. As far as the lighting goes, my outside (above toons) and underwater lights were factory. So I didn't have to deal with the under deck wave shield.

With the interior LED's I added under the seats, I just tapped into the interior "orange" mood lighting that was there already inside the seat bases. LED low current draw, so I wasn't worried about adding extra lights and issues with fuse / circuit breakers

Boat looks great Todd! Keep it up!
Thank you my friend. Just wish I could use the damn thing more often. Last couple of years has been nothing short of pathetic. I think I finally rolled 140 hours on the meter this summer. Pretty sad for a 12 year old boat :-(
I do need to get a new mooring cover made this offseason. Mine is shot. Paper thin in certain places. Thinking about a doing a Tumac sunbrella replacement cover but I'll have to install the snaps myself. I thnk they quoted me based on HIN, about $1500 bucks. Our nearest canvas shop is about 30 miles away (they do great work), but with them being the only game in town in the thumb of Michigan, their waiting list is long (and distinguished,) hahhaahhha

Thank you my friend. Just wish I could use the damn thing more often. Last couple of years has been nothing short of pathetic. I think I finally rolled 140 hours on the meter this summer. Pretty sad for a 12 year old boat :-(
I do need to get a new mooring cover made this offseason. Mine is shot. Paper thin in certain places. Thinking about a doing a Tumac sunbrella replacement cover but I'll have to install the snaps myself. I thnk they quoted me based on HIN, about $1500 bucks. Our nearest canvas shop is about 30 miles away (they do great work), but with them being the only game in town in the thumb of Michigan, their waiting list is long (and distinguished,) hahhaahhha
The original mooring cover in our old Bennington lasted for years before my wife put her hand through it one day. Definitely got our money's worth! The Sunbrella fabric is a bit heavier and breathes alot better! The canvas guy who made it for us didn't even put vents in it. He said it wasn't needed! You'll love it! 140 hrs. on a 12 yr old boat?!? Wow!

...I have 2012 2275 RCW Its the tuff ply vinyl flooring I need to get cleaner as a winter project.
My former boat was a 2011 GCW with vinyl floor and snap in carpet (which never saw the light of day after we bought the boat). My favorite cleaner for the floor vinyl was Starbrite Mold and Mildew Stain Remover. Good stuff.

And this MEIBEI long handled brush from Amazon was $20 well spent. MEIBEI Floor Scrub Brush with Adjustable Long Handle-54 inch

Thanks, I will give it a try. I have used the starbrite on some other stuff. Works pretty good. Def. some mold and other stuff embedding in it.

Back