Diamond plate over engine bay

jrschultz

Reaction score
am looking to add diamond plate over the engine bay. This would not stay there in motion it would be placed there once anchored for the day. This will let me use the whole back deck and not have to worry about tripping into the engine bay. I also want mount a grill off of the back side and have a Nauti table mounted to the tow bar. My question is has anyone ever done this before? king for advice before i start.

Reactions: GS6
am looking to add diamond plate over the engine bay. This would not stay there in motion it would be placed there once anchored for the day. This will let me use the whole back deck and not have to worry about tripping into the engine bay. I also want mount a grill off of the back side and have a Nauti table mounted to the tow bar. My question is has anyone ever done this before? king for advice before i start.
Search Transom Cover - a few great posts on this topic!

I'm looking for the same thing, though not necessarily diamond plate, but perhaps something like that. I'm concerned about kids or dogs slipping into the hole.

I'm looking for the same thing, though not necessarily diamond plate, but perhaps something like that. I'm concerned about kids or dogs slipping into the hole.
Try these threads from the past. You can also do your own searches as Laurnce had mentioned above:

Transom Cover Material

Transom Well Cover

There are some other posts too if you do a search for “Transom Cover”. However, in taking a quick glance, these two above seemed the most promising for what you are after In a DYI project. There doesn’t seem to be anything aftermarket.

Back