Diving boards

Jfeuerstein

Reaction score
Curious as to who has diving boards or who has used them in past…I am between the lillipad and the launch pad diving boards…pros and cons with either? A friend of mine has lillipad and it’s seemed to sag a bit with me on it at 230lbs but kids loved it and looks nice…launch pad is a little wider board and shocks are in middle of board. Both seem to look nice but was gonna check the consensus of other owners. I see nothing online comparing the two

I am not familiar with the Launch Diving board, but after checking out their website, it looks like a great option. It does look more robust in regards to springs/shocks beneath center, and might be a better option if heavier individuals. If the Lillypad sagged a bit for you at 230 lbs (I wouldn’t have expected it at that weight), I’d maybe take a real close look at this option. I’ll be very curious if anyone in here has first hand experience with this one as I have a decent familiarity with the Lillypad.

That said, I have seen in person the Lillipad diving board and really considered getting one when we bought our boat. I even reconsidered still adding it our first couple summers on the lake. Due to us being on a shallow lake with seasonal fluctuations, I opted not to add on the risk with it. Other than our lake, I do really like the Lillypad option a lot, and I know you can take it off and put it on easy. This would certainly meet our needs, but I am the heaviest in our family @ 185lbs, so much more flexibility for us in regards to concerns with spring/shocks.

Back