Docking lights for 2008

Momback

Reaction score
I have an 08 2075 rli that has a light housing on both sides in the front. Each one has a nav light and three docking lights. One of these docking lights (bulb) is burned out. My dealership, who is infamously uncooperative, said Bennington changed these lights a couple of years later and suggested that I replace both complete assemblies to the tune of a couple hundred dollars. Seriously? 

Does anybody know where I might be able to get a replacement led bulb for my boat? Thanks

Steve

Thanks, Spoiledrotten...I checked their site and also called them. No good. The search goes on.

Like I stated in your other post of the same subject, I don't think they are replaceable bulbs.

Yeah...probably, but that really sucks. Why should you have to replace two complete assemblies (they discontinued the ones I have for the sake of a five or ten dollar bulb?

I would look at taking them apart and see if they can be fixed.

I have it apart. Just needs a bulb. They say they don't make that light assembly anymore. I told them I don't want the assembly, just the bulb. No help.

Yes, a pic would be helpful.

I left it with the Bennington dealer. I'll get it back for a pic. But it's about 3/8" square with four led lights in it. And a metal bracket which I could probably remove and attach it to new light.

Back