Drivers Chair Replacement to Captains Chair

Pearl

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its possible to replace the Drivers Chair to a Tall captains Chair?  I have a 2006 2575 RL .  

It should be the same base but what do you mean by a "tall" captains chair?

CWag, probably means the "R" chair

Ahh, ok.

Does anyone know if its possible to replace the Drivers Chair to a Tall captains Chair?  I have a 2006 2575 RL .  
You can get the Adjustable Height Pedestal, as well as a Bolstered seat.  This will allow to you dial in the height as you like.  I hope that's what you're looking for.

On a somewhat related topic

For any newbie pontoon owner considering upgrading on a new build pontoon to a Captains Chair

It is a no-brainer go for the upgrade 

Worth every penny

109013601.jpg

Looking Forward To Summer 

I just upgraded my G series chair from the standard base to the adjustable height base Bennington is offering. Just note mine was bolted thru and I had to remove my side skirt (?) to get access to the bolts. If you just want to swap out the actual seat you'd likely be able to unbolt the existing and install the new one, both my bases had a few mounting locations.

Happy Boating! :)

My husband wants to change out the existing chair to a Captains (Helm) chair.. Is this possible without too much trouble and if so where can I get one so it matches the interior?

Thanks for everyones help :)

Pearl, start by contracting your dealer.  It can take a little doing from what I have seen others comments.  You can use the search engine to find some of those posts.  Would also help to state your year and model

Replacing the chair will be easy if it will mount to the existing pedestal.  Replacing the pedestal base becomes a pain if you have the wave shield.  

Does anyone know if its possible to replace the Drivers Chair to a Tall captains Chair? I have a 2006 2575 RL .
Were you ever able to change the chair? if so, did you change the base as well? I have the same model and can't get the base to release from the deck to install the new base. I'm keeping the same chair but wanted a taller base.

You probably are not going to get a reply ,the post is 7 years old and the op has not been active for 6 years . You can send the op a pm .

Back