Easy Cover for your pontoon????

Skipping Scallop

Reaction score
Looking to have one installed but have not got to speak with anyone that has one or has had one. Its automatic cover. Please contact me and let me know your thoughts. I do live in Florida with salt water. Thank you!

Looking to have one installed but have not got to speak with anyone that has one or has had one. Its automatic cover. Please contact me and let me know your thoughts. I do live in Florida with salt water. Thank you!
Easy cover for your pontoon???? Hey Skipper members will need a little more info to help you out.

It may be this one . It has been mentioned here in the past .

That's the one! Any incite from anyone would be greatly appreciated since it costs about $12,000.

It may have been posted before the forum update .Try a search in the upper right corner

I remember at least one thread about Easy Covers a few years ago. Might take some creative digging in the search box above. I think someone in here had it, and liked it, or maybe liked the idea of it and was going to get it…? I am fuzzy on the details.

I remember liking the idea, but being skeptical that it doesn’t seem to seal tightly around the top sides of the boat like a mooring cover, so I assumed that one might have a lot more issues with bugs and critters getting into the boat than with a normal mooring cover. If one is still going to need to use the mooring cover to get a more bug free seal around the boat, why bother with the expense of the Easy Cover?

That’s just my inexperienced musings about it given the cost, and NOT based on any experience other than watching a couple videos and thinking about it. I could easy be wrong, and would be curious to hear of anyone’s first hand experience with this product too.

And, I could not find anything about the speed rating on the web site!?

I am getting a new 22SXSB and looking at lift/canopy options. I saw the easy cover at the NOVI boat show. It looked interesting. Wondering if anyone here has any experience since the above postings....

Back