End of Season Thanks

M Jay Farr

Reaction score
All,

This was my first season ever with a boat. I want to thank all the members of the forum for the informative conversations and the wealth of knowledge that I garnered from reading the various post. Also a shout-out to Jason at PTMEdge. Taking the recommendations from this site I added a rear-view mirror. Had some slight challenges and he has been great in providing quality customer service.

I also appreciate the frank talk about what might not work in the Bennington world and the opportunity for those to post issues and concerns. Nothing is perfect and this includes our Benningtons, but it is great to know that in most cases the company stands behind the product it sells.

So my SXRXP (I think that is it, confused by all the damn letters) is up on the lift at Smith Mountain Lake until the next go around.

All,

This was my first season ever with a boat. I want to thank all the members of the forum for the informative conversations and the wealth of knowledge that I garnered from reading the various post. Also a shout-out to Jason at PTMEdge. Taking the recommendations from this site I added a rear-view mirror. Had some slight challenges and he has been great in providing quality customer service.

I also appreciate the frank talk about what might not work in the Bennington world and the opportunity for those to post issues and concerns. Nothing is perfect and this includes our Benningtons, but it is great to know that in most cases the company stands behind the product it sells.

So my SXRXP (I think that is it, confused by all the damn letters) is up on the lift at Smith Mountain Lake until the next go around.
Congrats on your inaugural season! Just finished our 11th season with our boat. It never gets old. What sort of challenges did you have with your mirror??? Curious.

M Jay, nice post! Hopefully you've got plenty of boating memories to carry you through the winter. I know that on cold, dark winter nights I've caught myself telling the family that a few months back at about this time we were enjoying a beautiful summer evening on the boat rather than staring out into a dark night.

Congrats on your inaugural season! Just finished our 11th season with our boat. It never gets old. What sort of challenges did you have with your mirror??? Curious.
I had some difficulty getting the screw that holds the mirror up to secure. Did not know how the two screws in the base allowed for alignment? Jason was great in assisting in this process.

All,

Thank you for the kind words!! I hope everything has been taken care of and is working flawlessly.

Glad to hear you had a great first season. The good news is the next ones will be just as awesome.

Back