Express Tube option versus Twin 32 Elliptical Performance Package

Everyone, thanks for your input, I think I made the right decisions moving up to the 200 Verado and ESP package. My dealer called the factory today and they were able to confirm we could make the upgrade as the boat was not yet in production.

I will post some pictures once it comes in.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Ok, all good information, so now I have moved up to the 200 Verado, and I ordered the triple tube sport package. Now I am second guessing and wondering if I should go with the ESP package.

Thoughts?
That depends on how you plan to use it. The ESP makes the boat behave like a mono-hull; so if you do a lot of turning, especially for watersports and such; it's good to have. It certainly does give your boat more of a "sports car" feel to in terms of handling.

If on the other hand you mainly run at higher speeds to get from one point on the lake to the other and carving tight turns isn't a big deal for you, the 3-log option will get you a higher top speed.

ESP = Better Handling

Triple Toon (all 25") = Faster

My wife and I just ordered a 24 sslx with a 150hp Etec Evinrude and the 25" triple pontoon option. Hoping this should be a good combination for pulling kids on tub and knee board etc.

I would have sprung for the ESP however the S series can not be upgraded to the ESP.

Can't wait for summer.

Back