Factory MSRP

franklyfrank

Reaction score
I requested the MSRP from the salesman and was told that Bennington doesn't issue one.
Is that true ?

I am posting this link, not to sell a boat or promote a specific dealership, but to show that some dealerships do indeed show a MSRP.

YMMV.

I requested the MSRP from the salesman and was told that Bennington doesn't issue one.
Is that true ?
I would assume the MSRP is the Build and Price figure you can get anytime on the web site.

Is that true ?
Pricing sheets for custom builds have the Bennington MSRP on them, so it's demonstrably false that this info isn't available. And there are plenty of threads if you search where owners (including yours truly) have discussed MSRP and discounts we were able to achieve.

But for a floor model, does an MSRP exist to share with customers? I'm not sure - and the dealer may not be incentivized to provide this info. At the end of the day, there is plenty of pricing info out there that can serve as comps so knowing the MSRP for a particular boat may not really be that helpful. Where the rubber meets the road, what is the boat worth in the market and what are you willing to pay for it?

Pricing sheets for custom builds have the Bennington MSRP on them, so it's demonstrably false that this info isn't available. And there are plenty of threads if you search where owners (including yours truly) have discussed MSRP and discounts we were able to achieve.

But for a floor model, does an MSRP exist to share with customers? I'm not sure - and the dealer may not be incentivized to provide this info. At the end of the day, there is plenty of pricing info out there that can serve as comps so knowing the MSRP for a particular boat may not really be that helpful. Where the rubber meets the road, what is the boat worth in the market and what are you willing to pay for it?
You can build it on the Benny sight that will help

Building the identical model (or as close to it as you can get) online is a great way to get a pretty good dealer MSRP. For us, I don’t know how many variations we built online when just considering trade offs on items, layouts, features, et to cross compare price impact of different decisions.

Back