Favorite Color

CcanDo

Reaction score
Pick your favorite colors, Color choices are RED, YELLOW, BLUE and GREEN.......PICK TWO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red and Red!

Blue first

Red second

On the water I choose Yellow and Blue [hope it is a Dark Blue]

Now the question we all have wondered and no one asked.............Why? Hehe

Derrick

Merlot and regatta blue

Now the question we all have wondered and no one asked.............Why? Hehe

Derrick
I might say Lad, you are not as dumb as you look, LOL..... Don't pick on me, at least I didn't show my trailer tie downs, so as to discretely show my very nice, Canadian Mansion. A Candian Mansion nestled in the Ponderosa Pines......Very Nice....All this time, I had heard something about "Igloos", see how perception can be so mis-giving. LOL

The color thing is to do with web-site development. For example, www.procutter.com uses those 4 colors. Re-design will continue with the same colors, but subject to variables such as your input, rearrange accordingly. In other words, better display color sequence.

I might say Lad, you are not as dumb as you look, LOL..... Don't pick on me, at least I didn't show my trailer tie downs, so as to discretely show my very nice, Canadian Mansion. A Candian Mansion nestled in the Ponderosa Pines......Very Nice....All this time, I had heard something about "Igloos", see how perception can be so mis-giving. LOL

The color thing is to do with web-site development. For example, www.procutter.com uses those 4 colors. Re-design will continue with the same colors, but subject to variables such as your input, rearrange accordingly. In other words, better display color sequence.
Haha, I only wish I had property where I took that picture! It's a national park and there will be no more development, so if you own one, it only goes up in value! So I'd keep chatting, but I have to go feed my sled dogs and snow blow my driveway. Then maybe i'll head out ice fishing for supper. But if I don't catch anything I'll just fry up some whale blubber. You enjoy your palm trees and pina coladas. :)

Derrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I only wish I had property where I took that picture! It's a national park and there will be no more development, so if you own one, it only goes up in value! So I'd keep chatting, but I have to go feed my sled dogs and snow blow my driveway. Then maybe i'll head out ice fishing for supper. But if I don't catch anything I'll just fry up some whale blubber. You enjoy your palm trees and pina coladas. :)

Derrick
Ya right, next you'll be trying to convince us about feeding the Caribou out on the Tundra back yard. What "Color" are your bears ? No WORRY, no one here is a tax appraiser, it is a nice home !

Ya right, next you'll be trying to convince us about feeding the Caribou out on the Tundra back yard. What "Color" are your bears ? No WORRY, no one here is a tax appraiser, it is a nice home !
Actually those are rental cabins behind my vehicle, if you look directly behind my vehicle,you will see SOMEONE ELSE'S vehicle actually parked in the driveway! You should come visit Clear Lake / Wasagaming you could rent one and I'll even buy the first round of 'refreshmints'! Then again, might be too cold for you Southern folk! Haha probably not that impressive of a lake for most, but it the cleanest one near me and just perfect for the Benny! :)

Derrick, thanks for the invite.....You have one here in Texas, as well. Texans, not to be out done, if you like speed, we'll put on the head phones and take the Motion out. There is a light in window for you !

Good to know! Much appreciated, but unless I win the lottery, I probably won't be taking a holiday for a while! Darn tempting to go for a rip and see some real speed!

Back