fender cleats

textman

Reaction score
Has anyone used these fender cleats?  If so are you satisfied with them?  Thanks

s-l1600.jpg

textman, I use EZFender and are extremely happy with them.  Here is the pix in my gallery

I agree with Mark . I tried 2 other styles before they EZ Fender . If/when I get struck with P.A.D.s again ,I will be buying  them again 

textman, I use EZFender and are extremely happy with them.  Here is the pix in my gallery

74625_L1.jpg

we use these for our fenders however we never raft up or dock anywhere but our own dock. Therefore adjusting length isn't an issue for us. Would just have to retie the knot if you wanted to adjust. Found them on sale for $2 each at a discount outdoor shop - normally about $20 for a set of 4 most places.  Search Overtons.

we use these for our fenders however we never raft up or dock anywhere but our own dock. Therefore adjusting length isn't an issue for us. Would just have to retie the knot if you wanted to adjust. Found them on sale for $2 each at a discount outdoor shop - normally about $20 for a set of 4 most places.  Search Overtons.

These are what I use.  I usually just tie a quick knot mid rope if I need to raise them up for a dock higher than ours.

Back