Fender Hanger Solution

We use the Taylor Made because they are inexpensive and moveable - providing nice flexibility with fender placement. We have the blackout package and they have not scuffed up or scratched up ours at all these past 4 years. Been using them on our boat since 2017 for what that is worth.
Viking staff - this is great to know. Will definitely reconsider using them knowing they won’t scratch the power coated rail. Do you keep your boat docked all season?
My conclusion of best design....now just need to actually use....LOL

Viking staff - this is great to know. Will definitely reconsider using them knowing they won’t scratch the power coated rail. Do you keep your boat docked all season?
It’s first two seasons it sat on a covered lift dockside when not in use. The last two seasons it has sat on Sea Legs when not in use. It might sit in the water for part of an afternoon tied up to the dock if we are going to be in and out on the lake, but that is more rare. Thus, my feedback is based on using them on a boat that is not bobbing in the water dockside when not in use. Not sure if that has impacted our otherwise very good results using them. Maybe my good results are due to them not being impacted greatly in rough water dockside conditions...?

It’s first two seasons it sat on a covered lift dockside when not in use. The last two seasons it has sat on Sea Legs when not in use. It might sit in the water for part of an afternoon tied up to the dock if we are going to be in and out on the lake, but that is more rare. Thus, my feedback is based on using them on a boat that is not bobbing in the water dockside when not in use. Not sure if that has impacted our otherwise very good results using them. Maybe my good results are due to them not being impacted greatly in rough water dockside conditions...?
Ill be getting my boat April 8th.Do you have any pictures of the fenders on your boat. Also do they come in black to match the boat. Thanks

Ill be getting my boat April 8th.Do you have any pictures of the fenders on your boat. Also do they come in black to match the boat. Thanks
They do come in a plethora of different colors. I got black fenders to go with our boat too. Here‘s one picture dockside with the fenders out.93585BCF-88DF-4C41-8032-BE5AA46CF2A9.jpeg

So I have researched fender hangers for quite some time for my new Benny. None of the offerings I found, and there were many, worked for my 2019 25SSRXP. They either required a drill for install or interfered with the boat cover. After a lot of work, I finally came up with a practical solution. It allows for infinite adjustment and allows the fender to be removed quite easily when under way. What do you think?

It consists of a motorcycle strap, a cam lock cord tightener, and paracord-

View attachment 25100View attachment 25101
We use these and the pop off and on very easy: https://www.amazon.com/MILITARIA-Pl...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

they stay on the fender for storage.

I have used the clip ons, both the ones that you tie and the ones you show that are adjustable. But just not a fan and my friends Bennington showed scratch marks on the rails after continued use. For the same reason that Bennington offers so many models and styles the choice of fender holders are diverse

Back