Finally Pulled the trigger - 2012 2575 RCW w/Yamaha 250 SHO

LakeRat1

Reaction score
Osage Beach Missouri - Lake of the Ozarks
I do want to thank all those that shared their opinions while I was researching the 2575 Bennington, this past Sunday we sealed the deal

We are looking forward to the luxury of the Bennington

Lift is being re-configured from a v-bottom cruiser to the tritoon, then she is going in the water

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! Your going to LOVE it! Oh and in regards to people talking about the SHO not being suited for pontoons, take a look at all the videos from the 2013 Pontoon and Deck Boat magazine shootout, you'll notice quite a few SHO's on the back end.

Congrats on the new toon purchase!

Before you start modifying your lift, you might want to check out the following on this website.

Bennington Pontoon Boats Owners Club. Join the Family.→ Club Bennington Lounge→ Helpful Hints from Bennington Trailering Specs

It shows how to setup the bunks underneath their different hull styles of boats--measurements, etc. for trailers or boat lifts.

Nice LakeRat, and you are going right into the water; last year when I got mine I had to spend 3 agonizing months before my new boat saw water. Every now and then Kathy and I would drive to Point Breeze Marina to look at it and sit on it while waiting for Spring

Congrats LakeRat1! You won't regret your decision one bit and you're certainly a lucky dog to take it right to the big lake in February. Enjoy the new Benny!

I have David at Boat Lift Marine modifying my existing lift, he has done several lifts for Benningtons and has all the measurements......He is pulling my lift out next week and I expect to have it all setup by end of February / first week of March.......I did get a trailer, I am picking up the boat in a week or two, watching weather, she then goes staight into a friends shop until the lift is completed......I hope to be boating by 2nd or 3rd week of March.....weather permitting :D

Yeah, ummm, me too! Weather permitting of course. hehe (not sure why I'm laughing since I'm the one with all the snow) :(

Back