First store purchase

Swordfish

Reaction score
Thanks to the sales force at the Bennington store. Great service and fast shipping.

e59e06e8.jpg

Thanks to the sales force at the Bennington store. Great service and fast shipping.
Nice. I haven't been to the store yet. I usually spend most of my money at the beer store, but hey, I can change!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to order at the store but I think shipping is way out of line, $13.2 shipping for a t-shirt and coozies

Ron

RPM you are spot on....shipping is way out of line.

On the other hand, my Bennington salesman did give my wife and I a ball cap each for purchasing a 20k pontoon. :)

I was going to order at the store but I think shipping is way out of line, $13.2 shipping for a t-shirt and coozies

Ron
called and talked to Brian from Bennington shop and it looks like it was a mistake in the system and he took care of it and 1st purchase is on its way

Thanks as always Bennington Marine

Ron

It's all about customer service. On other boating sites I visit, Autometer and Bennett (the trim tab manufacturer) are held up as the highest performers in providing exceptional customer service. High quality boats, high quality dealers and high quality customer service is the trifecta of business and, based on what I read here, I think BM is on its way there!

got my shirt,coozie pack and key ring today, already proudly wearing the shirt and can't wait to use the key ring on the boat

Ron

We bought a brand new 2011 2275 FSI in March and we got no swag at all. Not a hat a coozie or anything else. Plan on purchasing some things from the store.

We bought a brand new 2011 2275 FSI in March and we got no swag at all. Not a hat a coozie or anything else. Plan on purchasing some things from the store.
Yeah the guys at Vallaley are tight. 2 brand new pontoons in 4 years and I got zilch also. but I went to the aquapalooza last year at stevenson and scored a haul of hats/shirts coozies and more from them there. Too bad they had sea ray all over them and not Bennington. :blink:

I ordered some items from Bennington Store. Hat, Sweatshirt and coozies, it was back on the 11th and still says it is waiting in fulfillment. Anyone had any experiences like this? Just want my Bennington Items soon!

Yeah the guys at Vallaley are tight. 2 brand new pontoons in 4 years and I got zilch also. but I went to the aquapalooza last year at stevenson and scored a haul of hats/shirts coozies and more from them there. Too bad they had sea ray all over them and not Bennington. :blink:
Hey we were at Aquapalooza last year too. Hopefully we can meet up there this year. It is July 30th this year.

I ordered some items from Bennington Store. Hat, Sweatshirt and coozies, it was back on the 11th and still says it is waiting in fulfillment. Anyone had any experiences like this? Just want my Bennington Items soon!
Hi Vaughn, we use an outside source to manage the Bennington Gear site. If we see trouble with how it's managed, we'll dig into it. Please give it another week!

Forgive my ignorance but where is the Bennington store online and how do you order items?

Mine took 12 days from time I ordered.

Mine took 12 days from time I ordered.
Not trying to stir the pot, but unless these are custom produced items, that's too much processing time. With the internet and virtual postage/shipping arrangements, turnaround shouldn't need to be more than a day or two. FedEx/UPS/USPS can deliver anywhere in a day or two.

BM, I'd say your outside fullfiller is asleep at the wheel.

We have selected a new vendor and will begin working with them in August. They are designing a new page for us. We currently use a small company that is not used to our level of customer service. Sorry for the delays this season! TB

Last edited:
I just placed my first order with the store last week. Received my complete order in 4 business days and the shipping charges were pretty standard for normal delivery. The store appears to have improved it's performance considerably...

Back