Five Bucks and my Life is Better

AuthorizedUser

Reaction score
It was quite inconvenient with my bow and amidships doors not staying open when I wanted them to. My marina had these in the ship store, and they even gave me four stainless screws to use for no charge. Since I know these are toe-stubbers, I placed them closer to the hinge so I would minimize that risk. My sales guy said Bennington doesn’t put them on the bow or amidship door because of liability. The stern door does have one, but that is because it is in a place where nobody can walk. I will admit, I was a bit nervous drilling into my brand new boat. But, I got over it. I know other people prefer to attach snaps with a strap, that seems like too much work to me to snap it open and snap it closed. These are a much more natural, quick, and easy-to-use solution.
2D83DE2E-4B60-4FD0-9010-E72C2DC36B36.jpeg

78E296DD-0ABE-40B2-91FC-BACD17A92D66.jpeg

It was quite inconvenient with my bow and amidships doors not staying open when I wanted them to. My marina had these in the ship store, and they even gave me four stainless screws to use for no charge. Since I know these are toe-stubbers, I placed them closer to the hinge so I would minimize that risk. My sales guy said Bennington doesn’t put them on the bow or amidship door because of liability. The stern door does have one, but that is because it is in a place where nobody can walk. I will admit, I was a bit nervous drilling into my brand new boat. But, I got over it. I know other people prefer to attach snaps with a strap, that seems like too much work to me to snap it open and snap it closed. These are a much more natural, quick, and easy-to-use solution.
View attachment 29848

View attachment 29849
Ouch !

How about these?!?Screenshot_20210510-214320.pngScreenshot_20210510-214400.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-214340.png
    Screenshot_20210510-214340.png
    937.9 KB · Views: 2
How about these?!?

I use a portable cup holder or two flip flops to rest the door on.

Back