Flag pole that affixes in ski pole.

Matthewstm

Reaction score
I have a 2018 RSB. Do they make a flag pole that inserts into the ski pole? If so, where can I order this?

Tom Matthews

I am sure there is something more fancy than what I did but I went with a dual purpose "flag holder" , rod holders. for $44 bucks it has worked out great. I have one on both sides of my tow bar.

Amarine Rod Holders

I’d prefer to NOT affix something new to the boat. I’m hoping to leverage the ski pole hole with something made to specifically tie into that hole.

I have a 2018 RSB. Do they make a flag pole that inserts into the ski pole? If so, where can I order this?

Tom Matthews
Do you mean where the ski pylon inserts into the flooring on models that have it? If so, I have not heard of one that is made for it. Perhaps someone could fabricate one though. For those that want flags on the back of their boats, normally I hear of them either adding on the OEM version, or they do some sort of fishing rod holder and secure it in some way to the rear of the boat.

That said, could you just zip tie a flag to the ski pylon itself, assuming that is what we are talking about here?

I’ve heard somewhere that the telescoping pole and flag from harbor freight fits… I don’t have a boat to check though. Still waiting for it to be built. :)

I could not remove the Allen head top of the existing ski pole. That is required to affix the part mentioned earlier.

How about a nice Flag set up for the ski tow bar that a lot of us have? Any body come up with some thing cool ?

Back