Flag Pole

Matthewstm

Reaction score
Do they make a flag pole that fits in the ski pool holder on the back of the Bennington?

Do they make a flag pole that fits in the ski pool holder on the back of the Bennington?
By ski pole holder, do you mean the pylon receptacle that some boats have vs. a tow bar or turbo swing…? If so, I don’t believe so. However, you could probably DYI a flag onto a ski pylon when not tubing/skiing, if that is what your set up has.

They do make a lot of boat flag pole options, and of course you can always add on Bennington’s OEM after the fact by ordering one. Do some searchers as well in this forum in the upper right hand corner search box. I know there have been some posts over the years with people rigging up flags in different ways themselves.

IMG_3901.jpeg
I used to run harbor freight pole in the ski pylon hole. Used to move around a bit. Now I use 2 “endless” tie downs to strap it to the pylon.

Works perfectly at 35-40mph… :)

Going to have my buddy weld 2- 2.5” aluminum pipes that are about 2’ long parallel together. One will slide over the pylon, the harbor freight pole can slide into the second. This will look cleaner than the tie downs. I’ll take a pic of the set up tomorrow if ya want.

IMG_6041.jpeg

I use 2 ratchet straps. Tested it this weekend with great results. I’ll trim and burn ends shorter next time I’m at the lake.

Back