Floe Pontoon lift

Scott1

Reaction score
I broke down and ordered a new lift for my Tritoon.  I ordered the Floe VSD5000 pontoon, 24 volt with canopy.  Quite pricey, but I was tired of shopping around.
Good thing I asked how the Toons would be supported, this lift comes with the beams that support under the decking of the boat.  I informed the dealer this does not work with a Tritoon with a 650lb motor hanging off the center toon.  After a few calls to the rep, Floe will be making new supports for this lift for Tritoons. They won't ship until the 3rd week of June.  I am quite surprised with all the Tritoons out there that Floe did not have a design for them.

Does anyone have a Floe lift for a Tritoon and how is your boat supported?

Thanks

I broke down and ordered a new lift for my Tritoon.  I ordered the Floe VSD5000 pontoon, 24 volt with canopy.  Quite pricey, but I was tired of shopping around.
Good thing I asked how the Toons would be supported, this lift comes with the beams that support under the decking of the boat.  I informed the dealer this does not work with a Tritoon with a 650lb motor hanging off the center toon.  After a few calls to the rep, Floe will be making new supports for this lift for Tritoons. They won't ship until the 3rd week of June.  I am quite surprised with all the Tritoons out there that Floe did not have a design for them.

Does anyone have a Floe lift for a Tritoon and how is your boat supported?

Thanks

My next door neighbor had a VSD5000 with small cradles for his 25' G series. PM or email me about his experience.

I haven't had mine delivered yet but I ordered a VSD6000 and have bunks for all 3 pontoons.

I haven't had mine delivered yet but I ordered a VSD6000 and have bunks for all 3 pontoons.

Yes, I think the 6000 and up has the bunks, I was very surprised the 5000 didn't.

Back