For all you Americans :)

I remember seeing that piece during the Vancouver Olympics. Very nice! You guys are one of our biggest allies! We've been to Canada many times to ski and have taken a couple cruises out of Vancouver. We have friends near Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto, and Quebec. They ALL hate that I'm a big Washington Capitals fan!

I hate the fact that the NHL is still in a lockout. But when they get everything straightened out, all I can say is GO CAPS!!!!

Don't mean to hijack this thread but......Dan, do you live near Lynchburg? Where do you boat? Smith Mountain lake?

We live in Forest and work in Lynchburg. We've been to Philpott about as much as SML this summer. SML can get really busy on weekends and is not very enjoyable fishing with grandkids on board. In the past 6 or 7 years we only went to Philpott with the boat (Ranger bass boat) and camper. Now with the pontoon (had to trade up to the toon so we could take all the grandkids out with us) we've shortened up the travel time by going to SML. This past weekend, we ventured over to Claytor. Had to jump under the bimini for a couple of showers but enjoyed the day. Sure beats yard and garden work.

Typical Canadian Propaganda :p

Back