Found on Facebook. Hmm.... I want one!

goldnrod24

Reaction score
255C5419-9BE6-41A3-8C2E-3A50810BF816_zpsowf27bqi.jpg

One of the local dealers has one with dual 300 HP Evinrude Etec G2 outboards.  IIRC, it is 10 ft wide.  Looks very Impressive, but I bet most folks would not like the fuel consumption. 

One of the local dealers has one with dual 300 HP Evinrude Etec G2 outboards.  IIRC, it is 10 ft wide.  Looks very Impressive, but I bet most folks would not like the fuel consumption. 
Somehow, I don't think that the guy who buys that lets the price of fuel make or ruin his day!

Somehow, I don't think that the guy who buys that lets the price of fuel make or ruin his day!
Agree, the price tag was well North of $100K.  Just saying........  that rig isn't for most folks either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep all twin engine toons are 10 foot beams from what I have seen, there are quite a few twin engine 250, 300 and even saw one with twin 350's on Premiere toons on the Missouri river in the Bismarck Mandan area where I boat and they are well over 100K rigs as well which is easy when there is $60K ++ just in engine hanging off the back.

there are quite a few twin engine 250, 300 and even saw one with twin 350's on Premiere toons on the Missouri river in the Bismarck Mandan area where I boat and they are well over 100K rigs as well which is easy when there is $60K ++ just in engine hanging off the back.
WOW.  Bet those toons make eyes open and chins drop....... especially when they get on the throttle.

Pfffft. Until they can get me triple 557's off the back. I'm not impressed... LOL

I remember encountering all the little barriers when I first bought my ESP with 3 toons - trailering, slips, lifts, storage, transport around the dealer lot, etc. I imagine there are also some unique issues with a 10' beam tri-toon - e.g. depending on the state they're usually 102" max wide on the road without a special use permit.

I remember encountering all the little barriers when I first bought my ESP with 3 toons - trailering, slips, lifts, storage, transport around the dealer lot, etc. I imagine there are also some unique issues with a 10' beam tri-toon - e.g. depending on the state they're usually 102" max wide on the road without a special use permit.
By the time I own one we'll be trailering and towing by hovercraft...

Premier added a 12' beam with 3 300hp Etecs but was only hitting about 69mph...Guess when you have that kind of money, you can do what you want, how you want.  69mph is pretty pathetic for 900hp but then again, 12 foot beam and 31' feet long is a large object to move on toons

Back