From Facebook- dealer meeting

I had a video, file too large

I hear there is a new 8”6’ beam boat with twin engines. That would be wild too. I (hopefully) got my last boat first in 2021 but I like to keep up on the changes and know what’s coming. Thanks for the updates.

600 hp, 10 ft beam, 5 adults .61 mph
That 10 foot beam makes a world of difference! You wouldn't think a foot and a half would..... but it does!!! I've been on a couple of Premiers at boat shows and it just seems so much larger!

we’re all living vicariously through Jack today. I remember going to the meeting in 2013 and it resulted in me ordering my second Benny. Enjoy Jack!

we’re all living vicariously through Jack today. I remember going to the meeting in 2013 and it resulted in me ordering my second Benny. Enjoy Jack!
Went to a couple of those back in the day before ordering our '13 R. Jake himself took me to the lake in his Caddy with an engineer in the back seat to explain why ESP was better than you know who's V I had just driven the weekend before. Good times ...

Hey Jack, can you ask if they can put a second screen in that blank hole on the right of the R dash you took a picture of? I'm ordering a 22 with a Merc, and dealer didn't know for sure if they would or not. Thanks in advance

On our way home today. They do have it with Yamaha ,but I did not see any with Mercury.

On our way home today. They do have it with Yamaha ,but I did not see any with Mercury. This is a Garmin with the Yamaha screen

Attachments

• 20210816_114011.jpg
    20210816_114011.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 51
Are you all set now Jack to place an order?

On our way home today. They do have it with Yamaha ,but I did not see any with Mercury. This is a Garmin with the Yamaha screen
Thank you

Back