Fuel tank size?

brundog

Reaction score
I have a 25" RSXB with the 32" elliptical center toon. My question is, does any one know how big the fuel tank is on this boat and is there a reserve?

I have a 25" RSXB with the 32" elliptical center toon. My question is, does any one know how big the fuel tank is on this boat and is there a reserve?
Do you have your build sheet? On all the ones I’ve seen, it is listed on the right hand side in the list of “standard” features paragraph. These can sometimes very based on upgrades, year, etc…. Not sure if that is 100% accurate for elliptical set up…but might be. Also, can you provide year of your boat just in case that impacts it. Maybe someone with the same year and exact model can chime in…

Don’t you have a plate that pops up and the tank is underneath? I have a 25Q and the thickest & biggest tubes that they make. I guess it’s a 32”? On that tank is a plate with a capacity in gallons and liters. Mine is 56g

Thanks for the reply's
Yes I found the fuel tank plate under the back seat under a cover for the fuel tank sending unit and I do have a 56 gallon tank.
Now I have to figure out how to calibrate that with my simrad go7. What brought this up was I thought I had 12 gallons of gas when I got gas today according to the Go7. The attendant pumped 51 gallons. Some thing is not calibrated correctly.

My Simrad 12 was showing a 49g tank I just set it to 56. Go to YouTube and search for Simrad fuel. It’s easy to do but I can’t give you good directions

You have to calibrate when empty and full - they should have calibrated it for you at the dealer. Mine is off somewhat. I can fill the tank and run out 16 gallons before the simrad gets below 100%, but when the simrad said 25% it's pretty accurate. I think mine also says 49 in the settings. I wonder if they do that so we have a "reserve"?

You have to calibrate when empty and full - they should have calibrated it for you at the dealer. Mine is off somewhat. I can fill the tank and run out 16 gallons before the simrad gets below 100%, but when the simrad said 25% it's pretty accurate. I think mine also says 49 in the settings. I wonder if they do that so we have a "reserve"?
That's a good pointe on the reserve, I will be checking mine shortly to see what it was set for.

Here is a good YouTube Link for SIMRAD Fuel Tank Setup and Calibration.

Back