Garmin 95 Depth Finder

I think that I have a brand new one still in the box. I wouldn't be able to check for a week or so though as it's at the lake house.

I’m in no hurry. Mine got stollen about a year ago and we have been limping along without it. Thanks for the reply.

Ok. I’ll let you know for sure within a week or two. I’m 95% sure that’s it’s a 95 :)

Why would you want one? I've got one on my 2577 RFi and I think it's garbage. I'm shopping around for what I want to buy to replace it. So many better options available now.

Perhaps his flush mounted in the dash as mine was so you need one that fits in the recessed area.

I checked and the one that I have is a Garmin 85. I think it’s the same size though. The height (measured from the front) is about 4 7/8” and the width is 4 3/4”. FCD00D7E-FA3B-40EA-9397-99B8C81AA106.jpegCAC71F10-90EF-48AA-BBE5-B09D631D918F.jpeg

Does anyone know the part number or specific replacement transducer that works with the Garmin 95? Thanks in advance!

That would probably work. You have the complete setup? Dash mount, unit, transducer? Want to sell it?

Just an FYI ...... a 53DV will fit with very minor trimming, like maybe 1/8” in a couple areas. You can find them fairly cheap. You do have to run a new transducer. I ran mine with boat anchored in about 4’ of water. Just make sure you don’t drop screws or drill .... lol!!

Looks like the 53dv is about 6.8” wide. I’d have to open the hole about 2” wider? Is that what you did?

I
Looks like the 53dv is about 6.8” wide. I’d have to open the hole about 2” wider? Is that what you did?

That’s the face width. The back mount area is just slightly larger than the 95 I had. It sat on the face of the helm, not in it like the 95 which had a flush mount kit.

Probably no longer available ,this thread is 3 years old . You can send a message to the poster .

Back