Gas caddy

Here is another option where you blow in one hose to start the siphon. No restrictions in the fuel line like the shaker has.

2021-06-18_18-16-03.jpg

I've used this in the 3/4 size hose size to fill up our boats. The only negative is a two person job to assure the hose stay inside the tank. A smaller hose may eliminate the need for a second person. I have the larger one to fill up our fishing boat as well.
The ribbed hoses will hold gas and can drip/leave hands with gas from handling it. This hose air dries as soon as removed from gas tank, leaving no drips on hands or boat. T
I’ll second that
does a great job and is pretty fast

I've used this in the 3/4 size hose size to fill up our boats. The only negative is a two person job to assure the hose stay inside the tank. A smaller hose may eliminate the need for a second person. I have the larger one to fill up our fishing boat as well.
The ribbed hoses will hold gas and can drip/leave hands with gas from handling it. This hose air dries as soon as removed from gas tank, leaving no drips on hands or boat. T
Interesting you have spilling issues. I sit can on rear bar or seat and out hose about a foot into neck. Other one into can and shake. Loads 5 gallons of fuel in about 2 mins. Haven’t spilled a drop yet since buying this.

takes about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes to empty my VP cans. Ive emptied about 10 cans so far on the same batteries and no sign of weak batteries. not much at all left on the bottom of the can.

Looks great. However I would be nervous using this because of a possible spark and gas vapors, but that is me. Also I never have luck with battery operated devices and corrosion like flashlights or radios. seems when I want to use them the battery is dead and/or corroded. Removing the batteries and reinstalling them seems like a lot of trouble. I do not know if it get's some kind of UL or CSA approval. Thanks for the links.

Glad this popped up. The dealership near us starting selling these mobile gas caddies. I took some pictures when in there a few days ago to share in this thread. They look very promising. Not too big and unwieldy, but on the surface partical. A bit pricey though…like anything else at a boat dealership.

8993E5CC-11F7-4F95-9279-5730181B468F.jpeg5188F0DD-AD26-447A-8B15-06BD42E067CD.jpegF5E94C68-82F4-4A2D-A6E6-66CC00321808.jpeg

I must admit, they intrigue me with an eye towards winter snowmobiling.

Back