Gas Prices

You hit up a beautiful area of the state, but yeah…weather is not tourist ready yet up this way. Ha, ha! I wonder what route you took on your way there? If driving, you might have gotten with just a mile or tow of our place on Houghton Lake, which is somewhat close to one of the freeways heading up that way.

Yeah. With some of my back/neck/hip issues, hauling anything heavy is off limits currently. I am a captive to higher priced marina gas.

bummer on the back/neck/hip issues. Never fun when dealing with stuff that limits mobility.

We didn't actually go by Houghton, but saw that I could have adjusted my route and caught it on the way home and was bummed. I liked the weather because it was a little of everything.... rain, cold, hot.. all in 4 days, lol. Also nice that the tourists weren't running amuck yet and making everything jam packed, but that's how we like it. We also like to travel to Niagara-on-the-lake in January, so go figure... ;)

I know this has popped up in some other threads, but every time I see gas prices tick up another notch on our lake, it makes me wonder what everyone else is paying and thought a dedicated thread may be fun (in a slightly disturbing way).

Currently $7.39 a gallon @ Deep Creek Lake in Maryland (ethanol free, on lake). Anyone higher or significantly lower?
I don’t see the prices dropping at Deep creek this year. a lot of things are changing but the boat traffic will still be heavy no matter what the fuel price.

$4.64 on the street ,90 octane no corn

$5.00 Ethanol free on the lake, last weekend on Hamlin Lake, Michigan.

That's a good price on the water. I talked to a friend in my area yesterday ,he paid $6.10 on the water last weekend. No corn

$5.10 for e free at the marina by me.

where I am in Canada premium gas (which now has ethanol) is over $2.35 a liter.
Where are you in Canada? I'm assuming west coast?

At my marina today.....$5.07 a gallon for ethanol free 90 octane. Member price is $3.77 a gallon.......PXL_20230608_184847419.jpg

Back