GO Badgers!

SnakeByte

Reaction score
Who's rooting for Bucky? I am!

I am with you SnakeByte!!! :)    Go Badgers!!!

I don't have cable or satellite so I am watching on my computer (sadly as I prepare taxes as well). :(

Looking good so far.

Crap on the cable! Game is good, if they can keep it up.

Well, it was a great season for a classy team and coaching staff.  On Wisconsin.  Next year will be even better!

I don't have cable or satellite so I am watching on my computer (sadly as I prepare taxes as well). :(
And bummer on the taxes!

Oh well I look forward to nextyear as well. I really have a lotof respect for Bo I have attended speeches he has given and is a very good speaker and no doubt a great coach. I proud to be from Wisconsin for many reasons and the way Bo conducts himself and our teams is one of them.

Without the taxes I doubt I would have bought the Bennington so its all good. :)

Wisconsin had an awesome season and I was very impressed with the way they play the game of basketball. That being said, I am proud of the UK wildcats!  That game could have gone either way, with scoring runs put on by both teams.

Wisconsin had an awesome season and I was very impressed with the way they play the game of basketball. That being said, I am proud of the UK wildcats!  That game could have gone either way, with scoring runs put on by both teams.
Agreed.  It was a fun game to watch!  I'm anxious for next year, we only lose one player...

Oh well I look forward to nextyear as well. I really have a lotof respect for Bo I have attended speeches he has given and is a very good speaker and no doubt a great coach. I proud to be from Wisconsin for many reasons and the way Bo conducts himself and our teams is one of them.

Without the taxes I doubt I would have bought the Bennington so its all good. :)
Bo is such a class act.

Wow, you just lose one player?  Living in Ky and solid blue, I am glad Coach Cal has had such good success with his blue chip recruits, but I do miss the old days of college basketball, when a team stayed together and college ball meant a player would be there for four years likely. Its so much more fun to watch a team grow and improve together, and the fans have a longer time to get to know them.  Wisconsin is only one many fine teams that proved they are every bit as good as the yearly powerhouse teams, that are only really powerhouse recruiters!

The major networks actually talked about the different approaches between Kentucky and Wisconsin, the one and done of Kentucky and the develop from freshman year all the way through senior year of Wisconsin.  I don't know which is the best method but the concept  must be a Midwest sensibility since the Packers are also known for draft and develop rather than buying players through free agency.  :)

Back