Go to the newest post in a Topic.

Rockie69

Reaction score
Am I missing something or do I have something set up wrong? I used to be able to go to a topic, then inside the topic, at the top was a button to click and it toon me to the newest post in the thread that had not been read by me. This was an awesome feature as I could keep up realativly quickly. Now, I have to go to the last page and scroll to the bottom, then scroll up to the post that I have not read. Help...

I had the same problem. Just click at the bottom of the post where it says xx minutes or hours ago and it takes you to the last one.

Am I missing something or do I have something set up wrong? I used to be able to go to a topic, then inside the topic, at the top was a button to click and it toon me to the newest post in the thread that had not been read by me. This was an awesome feature as I could keep up realativly quickly. Now, I have to go to the last page and scroll to the bottom, then scroll up to the post that I have not read. Help...

I was just thinking the same thing. Some pages I see a "next unread topic" link at the bottom so it does go there but not on all pages. Also I seem to have to resign in often. 

If you click on the dot or star at the topic title, it will take you to the last unread post. I have no problem getting on to the site, but I don't log out when I leave either. The only time I log out of anything is my banking stuff.

If you click on the dot or star at the topic title, it will take you to the last unread post. I have no problem getting on to the site, but I don't log out when I leave either. The only time I log out of anything is my banking stuff.

The star/dot click did work for me. I too never sign out on this site but often leave tabs open to refer back to something. When I go back to them it I have been signed out, but the current tab still is signed in. I'll just have to get used to that. 

The star/dot click did work for me. I too never sign out on this site but often leave tabs open to refer back to something. When I go back to them it I have been signed out, but the current tab still is signed in. I'll just have to get used to that. 

I wasn't aware of it until CWag told us but it works for me.  I only see a star, it is before you enter the thread

You the Man! I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT OUT... I'VE READ EVERY POST SO FAR!!!!

The star is there if you have a post in the thread, just a dot means you don't. It was the same way with the old software.

The problem I have is I can't post in the technical stuff section. All the other ones are ok.

The star is there if you have a post in the thread, just a dot means you don't. It was the same way with the old software.

I didn't realize that was why it was in the old software so I never used it. I do now but I have visited lots of member pages (and nice galleries) since I guess my fat fingers can't seem to always hit the dot instead of the persons image ;)

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!! LOL

Back