Good GPS for iPhone 5

thaigler

Reaction score
[SIZE=large]Looking for a good GPS (maps) for my iPhone. Saw one in the AP store for around $10 called Navioncs  for US & Canada    Would like to know my way around a lake(Lake Norman) that is very large to find fuel, restaurants and places of interest and a course the way back to the house  ...any recommendations ?[/SIZE]

Navionics is priceless on a boat, in my opinion. I also use Gaia GPS quite a bit. Not sure how either does on Lake Norman, but out here on Lake Powell, they are AWESOME. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Nick.  I can't believe they sell Navionics for $10.

I looked for it last night and it is $49.95

I looked for it last night and it is $49.95I
I want to make sure I get the right one. I just got a message my free 1 day trial was over. It gave me an offer to perchance for $9.95 .This is for the US and Canada. They had others for $49.95 and other prices but they were for other places besides the US.. I only want the US

Before I buy for $9.95 I want to be sure I am getting what I need. 

I just looked and Navionics Boating USA and Canada is $14.99 in the IOS App Store. I have the USA only version. It did t show me the price since I had it. I'm sure it was $10 when I got it last year though.

Been using Navionics for 2 years and love it. I store all of the good dive sites, fishing sites and general relaxation spots so they are easy to find day and night. I think the $49.95 version is HD for tablets. I have the $9.99 version on my phones and the free version on my IPAD air tablet. They have added a lot of the features from the paid version to the free version and there is not much difference for general lake use.

Back