Goofy question

I also use the Taylor Made holders - I like that they can be quickly and easily clipped anywhere on the rail. Last time I had another toon raft up with me I must have moved the two bumpers three times to get the placement 'just right'.

415iq7a-BRL._SX342_.jpg

Amazon has them at $17 something for 4.

This is the ezfender:

index~~element179.jpg

Do I notice fraying in the line from pinching by the thumbscrew?

Thanks jsfb I do like them but on my RL there is no space between the seats and the railing to attach these

That is the one I use Jim. Easiest I have ever used to move up and down the railing to accomodate the situation. Gerry

That is the one I use Jim. Easiest I have ever used to move up and down the railing to accomodate the situation. Gerry
That is the problem with the Q also - no room between the seat back and the rail since the seat is firmly up against the rail. The EZFender will work since it attaches to the rail and nothing goes between the seat and the rail.

Jack

It also appeared to me that there was no room on mine .I had no problems installing 6 .I am not sure what model PDX Hosedragger has .

I use the Taylormade as Jim does on my R. They fit well on the seats up against the rail. Not sure how how much closer a Q model is as I've never seen one up close

Todd

For those who drill holes in the wide top rail on a Q model.....there is a divider made into the center of the rail on the wide top rail. If you drill a Q top rail, it must be off-center just a little. When we used the sex nuts on Zodapop's boat we found that out. Steve

Lakebum........"Sex" nuts?????

I just love spell check. :wacko:

And remember not to heat them up or you'll have blue nuts.

or case hardened

You know, usually auto correct notices patterns in people's typing, words used more often and "learns" what the user is trying to type. Just saying is all. Hehe, sex nuts, Hehe.

They are really called sex nuts.

Oops! Sorry Lakebum................

Back