Got Boat - No Props!

Doubling down on what Okie said.

I just looked up the products and sure enough - Mercruisers B3 props are brushed stainless from the factor. That's a new one on me. I've not seen that before. And to your point Wendell - I'd want shiny too. Good call getting them polished.

Well dealer said polished was not a option but after a call found otherwise & has a set coming Thursday, Detailer of mine should be thru today so my first time to ever see boat will be with ALL Shiney stuff !

Ok got my boat with my Polished props & VERY Much Pleased, had 3 little things after delivery that got fixed the following Monday after delivery on a late Friday. Dash lights that no matter what could not be turned off, light on a speaker that could not be made to come on & the Flag Pole install dealer forgot about. Boat is SWEET & every time I crank it Myself & others gotta smile! Extremely impressed with the whole boat !

Will post some pics but the ones under slip too dark to tell much.

Loving that 502 CI ! LOL

Glad to hear it was all worked out.  Just so you know you can take the boat out from under that slip so we can get our pictures :)

Back