Graphics Material for 24 SLi

Jayhawk65

Reaction score
My dock protectors were set wrong for my new 24 SLi and I tore some gouges in my Merlot graphic just in front of the gas cap (the gold section). I don't want to spend big bucks for a whole new 1/2 graphics package and I have a custom graphics guy at the Lake of the Ozarks evaluating my situation. He is having trouble matching the gold part of the graphic. Does anyone know the name of the Bennington graphics supplier to maybe get some material for a repair? Has anyone had any luck with "fixing" problems like I have. My graphic is MERLOT. Suggetions ???

You could call Bennington direct. When I put our name on the boat they sent me good size samples for color match. They were like left over pieces that could be used for touch-up. They were very helpful, it never hurts to ask. Very nice people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am asking Bennington again for samples. Stay Toon'd - Do you have any of the GOLD color left over that I might use ?? I don't need much.

Anyone else with a small piece of GOLD graphic material ??

Sorry, I have a 2011 20 Sli with the red and silver sport graphics.

The folks at Bennington took care of me !!! I got a nice sample of the correct graphic material sent to me direct. These folks really practice excellent customer service !!!!

Back