Guardian Angels we’re watching over us.

Thank goodness for airbags and crush zones. Anymore if the airbags deploy usually the car is totaled. The cost of airbags and new seatbelt systems is incredible.

That’s also what I had heard about airbag deployment, Bruce.

Wow! So glad you guys weren't hurt more.

Good call on the dash cams. I put them in both of our vehicles a year ago. Luckily haven't had to exercise them in a crash.

Oh no! Glad you and your wife are OK for the most part. Hope your recovery goes well!

Holy crap! Glad you and your wife are all right. That jeep did it's job protecting you guys. It can be replaced. Hoping for a quick recovery......

Randy.....Really glad that you and your wife made it through this. Here is to a full speedy recovery to both of you!

Wow!

I have really been thinking about dashcams hard for a while. We do a lot of RV'ing for long distances, I have a teenage driver, and I am on the road sometimes 500-750 miles some weeks for work. Thinking about installing dashcams in all three vehicles.

Do you permanently supply power to it? That has been a concern of mine, fishing a cable through the headliner so I don't have a wire dangling.

Randy, can you share a link of the unit you use? I'm in the blue hair state so I get seniors pulling out in front of me constantly. One day my luck will wear out. (Happened yesterday coming back from lunch)

Welcome to Florida! :))

I’m so glad you were not seriously injured. It looked like the safety equipment did its job.

51758B02-8EC8-4076-8184-A9658B72A012.jpeg 7F13CC70-7F1F-4C3C-BC9A-B7DD020DF032.jpeg
Wow!

I have really been thinking about dashcams hard for a while. We do a lot of RV'ing for long distances, I have a teenage driver, and I am on the road sometimes 500-750 miles some weeks for work. Thinking about installing dashcams in all three vehicles.

Do you permanently supply power to it? That has been a concern of mine, fishing a cable through the headliner so I don't have a wire dangling.

Installation is simple. Just run it around the windshield, tucking it behind the facing. Neat application. To tell you how much I count on them, especially after what just happened, we went to pickup our new one, and I put the dash cam in before driving off the dealer lot. I have it installed so I can unplug when I park, or if in certain areas, you can leave it powered up, and it will record from motion sensor.

Holy crap! Glad you and your wife are all right. That jeep did it's job protecting you guys. It can be replaced. Hoping for a quick recovery......

The Jeep definitely did what it was intended to do in an accident.

Glad to hear only received relatively minor injuries.
We have a Grand Cherokee that my wife drives. Its good to know it did its job in an accident. Never ever thought about a dash cam before. I am now.

Glad to hear you guys are going ok!! I’ve witness quite few crashes in my side job and all I can tell you is that vehicle is one of only a few that I’ve seen hit hard, flipped, rolled and the passengers either walk away or make it to see another day. I’m sure the Jeep was well cared for but they are replaceable unlike ourselves.

Back