Guess who has tickets?

amr7333

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger. I know he is to be in Texas soon, but couldnt make that one. I couldnt resist this deal. Buffett and Vegas!! Hard to top that one.

Just pulled the trigger. I know he is to be in Texas soon, but couldnt make that one. I couldnt resist this deal. Buffett and Vegas!! Hard to top that one.
Cool. Have a great time!

Thought I would bump this one back to the top so everyone would know the time is upon us. We are leaving tomorrow for Drs. appointments in Amarillo and then leaving there on Thursday for Vegas and Buffett on Saturday night.

You people all play nice while I am gone. Also, don't talk about me too much. If you do, say good stuff. LOL

Take care,

andy

Have a blast!

Fins to the left!

Go early. We saw him about 12 years ago, and the pre-concert "tailgate" was one of the coolest and craziest things I've been to. Lot's of friendly people, lots of crazy costumes, lots of fun. We got there about 1 in the afternoon. Concert started around 9 that night. We had a great time. It was like a bunch of boats tied off together, except no boats and no water. There was still plenty of liquid though... Now I'll have to go find my iPod and queue up some Margaritaville. Let us know how it was when you get back! I'd love to go see him again.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a must do event to put on a bucket list of anyone who likes Jimmy Buffett music. We got there when the doors opened(indoor event). The show before the show was great.

Wife and I decided we will make another of his concerts sometime in the future.

andy

p.s. Just got home from Vegas and am sitting here winding down before time to retire to bed.

Back