Happy Build Day... what to expect?

peeruwp

Reaction score
Today is my apparent build day... I suppose I could ask my dealer but I am giving him a break from questions from me for a bit ;-)

Whats the process like, days, weeks? Any idea how soon it ships after built? Any other fun facts?

Thanks!

Lakelife is correct if your dealer has a full load, (4 Benningtons) the semi will leave as soon as last Bennington on the load is built. They like to get them off to the dealer as soon as possible.

I would ask dealer if motor is on schedule, depending on what motor you bought that seems to be the biggest delay.

To add to the above, the build itself only takes a few days. Not long at all. Thus, depending on dealer volume, the boat could be coming very soon. The only potential hiccup in everything at this point might be the motor as mentioned above.

Thanks all for the info!

@lakelifeMN Did you get you motor yet, MM provide an ETA for you?
Not yet. The 250 and 300 Yamaha motors were refreshed for 2021 with a couple new features and a new cover design. And from my research it seems like they started building them in January/early February so the dealer told me they should be in sometime hopefully, early March. Have yet to hear anything but considering we’re just going to get above freezing today not in a huge hurry. I don’t have a big heated shop to put it in so they’re going to hang onto it until spring is here.

Back