Has anyone compared the F350 to the Verado 350?

I really like the Sharkhide. I originally wanted to have it applied at the factory but the dealer talked me out of it. Once I got the boat I cleaned and applied it myself. Not hard just time-consuming. Jesse will do a great job. He's applied Sharkhide to a couple of my buddy's boats. He's a good dude. I've had him detail my son's truck, my wife's Sequoia and my truck (when I got it back after being stolen). Brandy's cool too.

I really like the Sharkhide. I originally wanted to have it applied at the factory but the dealer talked me out of it. Once I got the boat I cleaned and applied it myself. Not hard just time-consuming. Jesse will do a great job. He's applied Sharkhide to a couple of my buddy's boats. He's a good dude. I've had him detail my son's truck, my wife's Sequoia and my truck (when I got it back after being stolen). Brandy's cool too.
Have you had to re apply? How does it hold up in the water and when you beach? Jesse was telling me that since I have trailer guards, they may rub some of the sharkhide off if I hit them.

I've been using him for years! he is a cool dude and does a great job. Picks it up at Havasu superior and drops it back in storage when done

It will rub off some either from the trailer or rubbing the dock. I actually need to reapply in some areas but I'll wait until after summer. Not really a big deal, just buy a spare can of it for touch-up.

It will rub off some either from the trailer or rubbing the dock. I actually need to reapply in some areas but I'll wait until after summer. Not really a big deal, just buy a spare can of it for touch-up.
good to know. You dont have to clean it before you apply the touch up?

Well, I haven't touched mine up yet but will soon. When I originally applied the Sharkhide, I cleaned the tubes with lacquer thinner. This removed any oils and/or dirt. Sharkhide went on fine. I plan on doing the same for the touch-up areas. Lightly clean with lacquer thinner and reapply.

Here ya go.

dash.jpeg dash close-up.jpeg

Back