Has anyone from the Northeast had theirs out yet?

firsttoon

Reaction score
This is the worst spring we have had in a while. I am jonesing big time.

This is the worst spring we have had in a while. I am jonesing big time.
We just launched our boat on 4/16, just before a big storm hit Delaware. We did go out on Monday and Tuesday for a little fishing. No fish hit the hooks but we were happy to be out and trying to get our sea legs [and boating skills] back!

We just launched our boat on 4/16, just before a big storm hit Delaware. We did go out on Monday and Tuesday for a little fishing. No fish hit the hooks but we were happy to be out and trying to get our sea legs [and boating skills] back!

We launched our new 22FSi on June 8th. We slip on Sebec Lake in central Maine. Nice 13 mile long lake.

We launched our new 22FSi on June 8th. We slip on Sebec Lake in central Maine. Nice 13 mile long lake.
I am in Southwest PA, but my mother is from Maine, and her parents had a cottage on Sebec until they died in the mid 90's. I spent a large portion of my childhood there. Seeing your post brought back a lot of memories. :)

We picked up the boat the weekend before last and left it at dealers dock until this past weekend. 5.4 hours on Lake George so far. SWEET boat! 23RL triple tube, 200 Yamaha.

Welcome Glynch.  Did you buy tour boat from Bob at Snug Harbor?  Why don't you pin your location on the Bennington Owners Location map as we could use some more New Yorkers

http://www.zeemaps.c...ap?group=332449

I've had my new Bennie out a few times on Lake George as well.  Had some nice weather over Memorial Day.  Waiting for some more. . . . .

I'm from the northeast and have had ours out quite a bit. But..................................we don't live in NJ anymore.         :p

Snow!!!!  No ice, but would have been fun to boat in s snow storm.  Usually keep mine at Saratoga Lake, about 25 miles south of Lake George.

Hi Fordie, I am at Sacandaga.  Probably bought your boat from Point Breeze as I did mine, nice people there.  After it hit 71 last week followed by 2 days of harsh bitter wind and snow I am at the point of being ready to throw myself out the window

large.5704e48d72042_snow4.jpg.b76c83793f24396989aca98fc616cf98.jpg

Snow!!!!  No ice, but would have been fun to boat in s snow storm.  Usually keep mine at Saratoga Lake, about 25 miles south of Lake George.

Could always use another New Yorker pinned  https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=332449

How to Pin:

At the map use the + button to zero in on your location - go to street level

select ADDITIONS

select ADD MARKER DETAILED - Add Entry box will pop - note Location, Detail and Media tabs

Add name and other desired info, prior to pinning place desired info in Detail and can even inset picture or YouTube video in Media

Once ready to pin - Strongly suggest you use MAP SELECT A LOCATION due to better pin location

click MAP SELECT A LOCATION - see Click on map to select a location

click OK then single click on your exact loaction followed by PREVIEW to verify

If not satisfied - Click the X in your pin box and click MAP SELECT A LOCATION to try again

once satisfied click SUBMIT

I brought a 30QSR from Clinton, CT to Greenwich, CT last Wednesday, via the long island sound, for a boat show.  Made the trip in an hour thirty going about 40mph.  It handled the waters so well, it was a tad chilly though.  Can't wait for summer boating on the sound.

What do you have hanging off the back of her? To my knowledge you're the first 30' on here and I assume you have twins?

Back