Have You Looked at Non Ethanol Price Today ?

87 is down to $3.30 here. 90 non ethanol around $4.69.

Last edited:
Street gas-o-crap is down to ~$3.20 here, but non-E is hanging about 75 cents higher (used to be more like 45 cents). Still a long way to go to get back to E-10 at less than two bucks.... Too scared to see what the marina near here is getting...they normally sell 0-E midgrade.

Street gas-o-crap is down to ~$3.20 here, but non-E is hanging about 75 cents higher (used to be more like 45 cents). Still a long way to go to get back to E-10 at less than two bucks.... Too scared to see what the marina near here is getting...they normally sell 0-E midgrade.
That’s the fun! Park, tie up, and let the sticker shock take effect.

$4.99 for 90 octane No Corn on the street . Lowest price I have paid this season .

4.69 here locally this morning. It was 4.99 on Claytor Lake Sunday at the Marina. 90 non ethanol.

The marinas on our lake (Center Hill) base the price on what they paid to fill their tanks. It’s been $6.50 here, but they only sell 90 non-ethanol. Was told by our marina it would probably drop at their next fill up.

Side note to the previous posts on AC units. Some of the manufactures have different “grades” of offerings. In some cases, it pays to get the commercial grade (even with the additional cost). A good HVAC dealer will advise as to the trade offs.

The closest place I can buy e-free is 60 miles away and sold as 101 octane race gas. I called them just out of curiosity and it's currently $9.99/gallon. Guess my 50hp motor is just gonna have to keep drinking the local swill.

My brother in law has a 70 Chevelle that uses Racing Fuel ( bulit to 575 hp ) .I haven't asked him lately what he pays ,but I would bet he's not driving it as much this year.

Now I'm pissed. Went to our local station to get a biscuit minutes ago, and regular gas was down to $4.09. Diesel is $5.69. Non ethanol is now $5.89. We can't win.
Non-ethanol today was 4.85 at the marina - 4.27 on the street.

This happened to me last month, driving back from Lake Norman. I wish I had been pulling my boat

I think I hit the gas lottery..
We stopped for gas on the way back from NC and the credit card reader at the pump was not working. I had to pre-pay a deposit of 50.00 in the store.

Reg was advertised at 3.49 and and 3.59 with a credit card. When I started to pump, I realized that I was being charged 2.99 and just assumed that had something to do with the pre-pay and it would be corrected in the store.

My total came to 11.5 gallons at 2.99 or 34.68 total. Once inside the store I told them of the error and they all acted confused and then proceed to gave me a credit for the 34.66. The credit should have been for the difference between the 50 and the 34.66.

They got even more confused and told me to just keep it. I tried to explain the problem and then noticed on the Credit ticket a note that said I had saved 5.78 with the purchase.

My gas purchase came to $1.33 a gallon.

Street Gas-o-Crap is still in the $3.15 to $3.20 range here (got a .45/gal credit from the grocery store on 20 gal...Woho!). Local station is selling E0 for $4.04...what a ripoff.

Back