Help in deciding options on a new Bennington

carribeanmum

Reaction score
Anyone have a Fastback? We are debating on ordering a SSRFBX Premium or a SSRX Premium.  My husband likes the idea of having speakers on the back. I am not sure I want the Simtex material on the back of a pontoon where we will be getting on/off of.  Have any of you put speakers on the back/front of a SSRX?  Is this possible? Thoughts? 

Thinking of going Driftwood (darker would not show dirt/stains as much?) as our main interior color and sandstone as an accent. Anyone have driftwood? Was told this can get hot to sit on? Any other thoughts about color choice?

Also wanting to see if we can have the ladder installed on the left side of the motor (instead of right) as our dock is on the right side and that is where we will be getting on/off and we want more room. Is there a reason why the ladders are all on the right side? Is it possible to mount on left? 

Anyone have the RGB Toe Kick Lighting? Does it attract bugs at night? 

Thanks in advance for your feedback. Trying to get as much information to help us make decisions on such a large purchase! 

We have ivory interior and the only thing we've had problems with is the ingredient in sunscreen that turns you orange.  The co-captian and the captain seat are getting a little off color up by the headrests other than that it cleans up easy.  Granted we use a liberal amount of 303 cleaner and then the 303 protectant on the seats.

DSCN4320_zpsowezfto7.jpg

We have not had any bug issues with our RGB lighting. Toe kick area, cup holders, etc. have been fine all summer. I don't think you'll have any major issues there.

Back