Help our stern light is broken :(

CatDab

Reaction score
Our stern light that attaches to the bimini is broken on our 2017 24 SSRX. It was bumped into on our second boating trip of the year. The pole broke where it clamp into the bimini top. Can anyone tell me where we can get a replacement part? We can't seem to find a parts list for the repair.

How about your local Benny dealer......OR ......if it's made by Perko... .....You can go directly to their website or call them direct.

My first stop would be to contact the salesman who sold you the boat particularly if you have a relationship with them. Otherwise the service department.

I also busted mine, ordered it from my dealer. Was surprisingly expensive

I had a hard time finding mine and I ended up taking it apart and replaceing the broken part with one I found at a marina. Walmart also has some. Easy to take apart and put back together. I have done it a few times, Raising the motor to high when Bimini is down tends to be hard on them also.

I did the same thing to mine .If you want to fix it, pull it off your boat get a tube cutter cut off the broken end put it back together then back on the boat. It will be a little shorter but it works.

Back