Honoring real Hero's

mtudb24

Reaction score
To those that had served, have served, and those who served today, I'd like to thank you for your sacrifices, so we may enjoy our freedom.

I'd like to especially acknowledge my uncle Darrell who flew a combined 299 combat missions in both Korea and Vietnam as a USAF fighter pilot.

He was awarded the distinguished flying cross in Vietnam for his close air support of our troops on the ground who were under heavy fire from the North Vietamese.

Without people like him, our country would not be what it is today. God bless...

Todd

To those that had served, have served, and those who served today, I'd like to thank you for your sacrifices, so we may enjoy our freedom.

I'd like to especially acknowledge my uncle Darrell who flew a combined 299 combat missions in both Korea and Vietnam as a USAF fighter pilot.

He was awarded the distinguished flying cross in Vietnam for his close air support of our troops on the ground who were under heavy fire from the North Vietamese.

Without people like him, our country would not be what it is today. God bless...

Todd
Here, here Todd. Charles Province said: "It is the Soldier, not the reporter that has given us Freedom of the Press. It is the Soldier, not the Poet, who has given us Freedom of Speech. It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the Soldier- who salutes the Flag, who serves the Flag,and whose coffin is draped by the Flag- who allows the protester to burn the Flag." Let us not forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice and what this day is about. Sadly not just the "day the pool opens". Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone have a great and safe Memorial Day and thanks to all our servicemen and women out there.

Back