Horn Issue/Replacement Question

Superphil69

Reaction score
Anyone ever have to replace their horn?
Mine has stopped working. Dealer said it should be a warrantable item and gave me a strong idea of how to get to it, but I figured I would ask here since it always seems like someone else has had some experience on most topics and its very helpful info..
2018 Bennington G23 Tri Toon

I was told location was starboard side front.

Any Help appreciated. I am specifically curious about the connectors, as I may go with an aftermarket horn..

I didnt have to replace mine , it had water in it .I got a can of air ,kept spraying it inside until the water stopped coming out .,Horn worked fine after

Anyone ever have to replace their horn?
Mine has stopped working. Dealer said it should be a warrantable item and gave me a strong idea of how to get to it, but I figured I would ask here since it always seems like someone else has had some experience on most topics and its very helpful info..
2018 Bennington G23 Tri Toon

I was told location was starboard side front.

Any Help appreciated. I am specifically curious about the connectors, as I may go with an aftermarket horn..
"Dealer said it should be warrantable item" Then let the dealer do it!

Have someone say that when their horn was replaced they installed the horn facing stern so that water wouldn’t get into it again. Not sure how much it effected performance though

Personally, I'd have the dealer order you another one. Some folks report that their horn isn't very loud but mine seems to be more than adequate. Knock wood, five years and still working!

Back