How do I delete pics I uploaded

TexAgg56

Reaction score
How do I delete pics I either uploaded in the wrong album or just flat don't want on-line anymore. I wish them gone. Can I do that or does a site admin have to do that??

Thanks

Which pic's ? You have 32 of your boat  in your album .

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to your profile page and click ALBLUMS.  Click on one of the pix you see and then you should see them all.  In the upper right corner of each pix click on the square; you will see a check mark in the box and you will get a pop up below, the garbage can deletes the pix

made the mistake of clicking on "upload without using an album". I would like those gone. Or at least "move" them too the 1 album I did create. Or if they are duplicates, just delete the ones NOT in the album.

Go to your profile page and click ALBLUMS.  Click on one of the pix you see and then you should see them all.  In the upper right corner of each pix click on the square; you will see a check mark in the box and you will get a pop up below, the garbage can deletes the pix

When I am in my Profile page & I click albums. It shows the 1 album I have created.  1 bigger photo and 6 smaller pics. I click on 1 of those and it opens. All I see in upper right corner is "add", "rotate", "other sizes" & "set as".  No little square to click in and get a check mark.

made the mistake of clicking on "upload without using an album". I would like those gone. Or at least "move" them too the 1 album I did create. Or if they are duplicates, just delete the ones NOT in the album.

They are all in one album ( yours )  ,I did not notice any duplicates 

I see 32 images when I click on any one that comes up in your album. Each one has a small white box in the upper right hand corner of each pic.

Look for the box if you are "Show as List", its on the right / If it is "Show as Large" its on the bottom / if its "Show as Thumbnails" its in the upper right of each picture. 

Click the box and make a checkmark in it and you will het the pop that shows the garbage can to delete

OR just tell me and I will delete them all 

I understand what you are saying.  I've viewed the pics all 3 ways. List, Large & thumbnail.  I get no box to check on any of them.  I've used Firefox and IE? Is a popup suppose to appear or is it a drop-down type "checkbox"? Do I need to make sure "Popups" is turned on and not blocked?

Pop-ups was "Blocked". I added club.bennington.marine.com to the "Allow" list.  No change.

Don't know what your problem is.  Do you want me to delete all pixs?

Look for the box if you are "Show as List", its on the right / If it is "Show as Large" its on the bottom / if its "Show as Thumbnails" its in the upper right of each picture. 

Click the box and make a checkmark in it and you will het the pop that shows the garbage can to delete

OR just tell me and I will delete them all 

Mark , Is deleting pics a moderator only function  ? 

Looks like it is a moderator only function .

There's the answer why you couldn't do it Tex, Thanks Jack.

Tex do you want me to delete all your pix and you can start over?

Howdy all.  Silly me I should have asked the question that way to begin with. Appears deleting is a "moderator only" function.

Link:  if that is the easiest thing then yes!  I'd be happy to start over now that I understand the uploading process. I'm one of those anal organized goofs who likes everything in labeled dated folders.   Any indication that maybe in the future the "delete" function can be added as a "user" function only to those items that person uploaded?  If not, no biggie obviously. And thanks to all the "BennyHeads" for input!  (Grateful Dead fan hear, "Deadheads"!) She goes in on the 20th for her accessories add-ons! Pics will be soon to follow of beautiful Lake Conroe!

I'm a video guy!  For vids, is the best thing to post links to Youtube?  Can this site handle large vid files?

Howdy all.  Silly me I should have asked the question that way to begin with. Appears deleting is a "moderator only" function.

Link:  if that is the easiest thing then yes!  I'd be happy to start over now that I understand the uploading process. I'm one of those anal organized goofs who likes everything in labeled dated folders.   Any indication that maybe in the future the "delete" function can be added as a "user" function only to those items that person uploaded?  If not, no biggie obviously. And thanks to all the "BennyHeads" for input!  (Grateful Dead fan hear, "Deadheads"!) She goes in on the 20th for her accessories add-ons! Pics will be soon to follow of beautiful Lake Conroe!

I'm a video guy!  For vids, is the best thing to post links to Youtube?  Can this site handle large vid files?

I'll  delete them for you .

Done .

I have posted  youtube links ,no issues 

roger that. Understood.  Thanks for everything.

Back