How many people boat after dark?

For me it is the best time to be on the water

The night sky, the peaceful sound of nature.

The lights along the shoreline

It is all about seeing the sunset on the water and cruising the night away

75219869.jpg
Looks like a nice place to be.

We go out quite a bit at night, either fishing (quite a lot) or at boat club just riding around, r leaving Restaurant. It's gorgeous at night on the water. We have decided several times to load and go ride just to do it at night.

Great Pix.  Love a slow cruise on a quiet still lake.  

You don't need 200HP to enjoy this. Great picture on the lake.

Love cruising just before sundown.  When the sun hits the horizon just seems so peaceful 

We boat at night I work a lot o pay for the toys and lake home we love that means sometimes I get there at midnight and we head out for a swim in the middle of the lake. The water at night is quiet warm usually warm then the am. It lot of fun especially when the moon is out..

We boat at night I work a lot o pay for the toys and lake home we love that means sometimes I get there at midnight and we head out for a swim in the middle of the lake. The water at night is quiet warm usually warm then the am. It lot of fun especially when the moon is out..
Before retiring I would leave my lake home at 430 am to return at 9 00 pm

After a long day at work

I had little time to enjoy anything ......

Ofcourse working like this 6-7 days a week was tiring

I would dream of retirement 

The dream became a reality at 52

Now at 55 everyday continues to be a holiday 

I have only one boss who I happen to love

My wife of 32 years 

55886071.jpg

"Lake Living Is Living At It's Best"

Last edited by a moderator:
We love to get some friends and go out the night of the full moon. Bring a bunch of food and watch the sun go down. Then the moon coming up over the damn is gorgeous. Maybe 2-3 other boats on the lake and calm smooth water. Some of the best times on the boat have been at night.

Gary and Buffy

Agree Corn but we don't wait for the full moon, we do it most Saturday nights

Back