How to pull a tube on a pontoon boat...

kaydano

Reaction score
When I got home, I found this on our GPS that we had with us on the boat. The GPS has a "bread crumb" feature, showing the path you've driven. Pretty funny.

Not the quickest way from point A to point B. :D

That is pretty funny, and very much what mine track history looked like before I purchased a tube that had steer strakes on the bottom. Now my track looks like this ------------------------------ and the tube does all the work :)

Hey cwag911, did you see your post printed in PDB Magazine? You are now famous! And published!

Hey cwag911, did you see your post printed in PDB Magazine? You are now famous! And published!
No, I haven't seen it yet. You should come over to the forums, we need some real members. When we had our get together on Lake Norman in 2010 we had a whole spread with pics in the March 2011 mag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the invite. I will check it out.

I saw a new 2275 RCW with a 250 HP being pulled up the ramp on the way to our boat the other day. Makes my S look like a plastic bath toy. I purposely stayed away from them at the dealer when we were shopping because I know what would have happened.

Back