how wide between tubes

Doc & Elda

Reaction score
Anyone know how far apart the tubes are on the older 96" 18' boats? They were called 18.8's (L I think). Nice boat, I can't get to it right now but need the width between the pontoons! Thanks

Anyone know how far apart the tubes are on the older 96" 18' boats? They were called 18.8's (L I think). Nice boat, I can't get to it right now but need the width between the pontoons! Thanks
It would depend on what diameter the logs are. If you have it there, just measure between the front eyes of the tube. If not, realize the width of the pontoon deck is also the outside width at the pontoons themselves.If the published width is 92", and you have 23" logs, the spacing would be approximately 92" - 1/2 the width of the toon x both sides(because the center of each toon is 1/2 the width of each toon and you have a toon on each side) so you have 92" minus 12.5" left side and minus 12.5" right side. 69" center to center.

I just set up the lift for my 2275GLi, it is 102" wide and the 25" toons are 77" center to center apart, 6" wider than yours, both on overall and center to center.

Hope this helps.

Back