Hustler Trailer

TNLakes

Reaction score
I bought a 21' 2007 F21 Sedona on a Hustler trailer (PS21HD) and want to replace axle parts but I can't seem to find a trailer parts place that sells Hustler trailer parts. Does anyone know where I can gets parts like bearings and seals or know who manufactures the parts?

Thanks in advance.

I bought a 21' 2007 F21 Sedona on a Hustler trailer (PS21HD) and want to replace axle parts but I can't seem to find a trailer parts place that sells Hustler trailer parts. Does anyone know where I can gets parts like bearings and seals or know who manufactures the parts?

Thanks in advance.
You should be able to find the bearings and seals at any trailer parts store or trailer dealer that carries parts. Hustler doesn’t make the axle and axle parts are pretty standardized per axle rating. If you remove your hub and take out the bearings, there should be a bearing number on the backside. The seal probably won’t have a number on it, so take it with you to the parts store.

Thanks
Surprisingly there was no markings on the bearings. Just finding information on a Hustler trailer is hard to find.
I do have a Textrail near me so I will bring the parts to them for replacement.

If you have the bearings and seals, most any parts store should be able to get you some new ones.

Back