hybrid top

mtudb24

Reaction score
Talked to the folks at Bennington and the Hybrid top is available to retro-fit to current owners who just have the bimini top.  They don't use the exact same mounting holes, but rails don't have to be modified to accept the new tower. I am in the process of getting quotes from dealer on the hybrid top and see how much it is.

I will keep you all posted.

I can use screws or make up a plate that would cover the holes where the original bimini mounts.

The footprint is just a bit farther apart then the bimini top .

Todd

Awesome, hope it's not too expensive.Now if I can get them to offer a deck stretching kit so my bow covers the toons. I'm good for another year.

Todd - why do you want to add the hybrid?  Just from a looks standpoint or for the tube carrying idea? What about sun coverage? I think it probably covers up the rear loungers quite a bit, but my wife wouldn't like it because it isn't collapsible when she wants to soak it up!!

Jared - Haha! :)

Talked to the folks at Bennington and the Hybrid top is available to retro-fit to current owners who just have the bimini top.  They don't use the exact same mounting holes, but rails don't have to be modified to accept the new tower. I am in the process of getting quotes from dealer on the hybrid top and see how much it is.

I will keep you all posted.

I can use screws or make up a plate that would cover the holes where the original bimini mounts.

The footprint is just a bit farther apart then the bimini top .

Todd
That is good news.  When I talked to Bennington after the event, they were not going to sell the top to retrofit older boats.

Back