I love it!

How much does upgrading from the KMC 10 to the KMC 20 cost?  I like the idea of SiriusXM capability since we have that in my escalade. Random thought, can you play your iPhone through the KMC 10?  Was thinking that might be an alternative way to "stream" pandora or Sirius into the boats sound system.

The Kicker decks also charges the IPhone/IPOD at the same time.  I use an older IPhone (3) as my IPOD and it works perfect.  Controlling the source via the remotes also works just as it should.  I'm very happy with the Kicker deck.  I have the 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
/monthly_2017_02/large.IMG_1683.JPG.373b74cf98ecee0d19d52caed67625cb.JPGLink you asked how the bow chair fit next to the port side gate.  Here is a picture of mine.

Yeah, wish I had gotten in on that deal...

I also have a lifetime Sirius subscription ,purchased in 2004 . 2 years ago I added the MLB package for an added $100. 

A friend called Sirius last year ,a lifetime subscription was still available at that time. 

Cool.  It sounds like I can just stream pandora then, or even SiriusXM, via my phone, Bluetooth and the KMC 10.  Thanks for the information!  Woohoo!

Cool.  It sounds like I can just stream pandora then, or even SiriusXM, via my phone, Bluetooth and the KMC 10.  Thanks for the information!  Woohoo!

Yes you would be able to stream. Problem on our lake is reception is bad so makes that hard at times.  Since I had the PADS virus this is the 2nd time I have replaced the Kicker KM10 with the 20. I did not realize until this time that 20 enhances the sound from the speakers as it has a larger separate processor.  The KMC20 head unit unit runs about $700 Retail.

Mine will be a tighter fit as I have a lounger instead of the captains seat.

MIne fit perfectly. just make sure you secure it. Making hard turns tends to tilt it, allowing it to slide towards the console. I just took a bungee cord and secured between the seat and the back. I toyed with mounting mine to the floor permanently.

Keep an eye on the slides on the bottom of the Bow Gate Seat . Mine got wet ,rusted and  stained my carpet . I had 303 on the carpet stains came right out . I also switched the slides to plastic ones 

Keep an eye on the slides on the bottom of the Bow Gate Seat . Mine got wet ,rusted and  stained my carpet . I had 303 on the carpet stains came right out . I also switched the slides to plastic ones 

I have several items I am going to watch as my brothers bow seat ripped the upholstery on one of his front loungers when removing it. He is still waiting  9 months later for the new parts to come in covered by warranty.

CHECK THE SEAT BOTTOMS FOR STAPLES TOO!

Thanks for the tip! We have pretty much left our bow gate seat on the starboard side but it fits well on the bow, too. It hasn't moved while underway, either. 

Back