I need pontoon loading advice

Hey myv10... what trailer guides did you end up getting?

I bought them from the Hoosier trailer co. They make pontoon trailers and have very knowledgable people that will help you. Their website shows them under wfb trailer accessories. I bought 2 sets for front and back. No matter what conditions the boat tracks right on the trailer every time.

@BigKahuna, @Landscaper2009, @Spoiledrotten, @prd2hnt, @BamaAF

My family was experiencing the same difficulty with our 26' pontoon on the Lake of The Ozarks. When researching loading devices we were not able to find a system that would hold our pontoon in one spot, while still being safe for the pontoon to make contact with. With that being said, check out the Rapid Load System.

The system has plastic floats attached to aluminum arms that extend when the floats make contact with the water and stay on top of the water when the trailer is submerged. It allows you to locate your trailer on steep ramps and keeps your pontoon in the same spot when hooking up the chain. Happy to help out the boating community when we get the chance! Have a great summer everyone!
Message me for more info if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex, your link didn't work but I did find your web site. Do you have a video of the product in action?

Yianni, thanks for posting the video. I apologize that the link did not work, however the moderators have politely asked me not to post it again. We are currently working on a new video of the system now that the weather is coming around in our area that will show a more in-depth look of the system.

If you have any further questions let me know! Stay safe this Memorial weekend everyone!

> alex@brehmer.com

In my opinion two of the most stressful events in boating are getting in/out of slip or on/off trailer. With time and practice you will be giving others advice. BTW I would love to hear lots more about your 30’ pontoon, post lots of pictures to.

I hate loading my boat, my v-hull was super easy, this tri-toon has kicked my butt since day one. Just trying to line up the toons in a 9” gap with a giant sail board fence, thank goodness for patience or my boat would be fiberglass!!

It blows my mind why something like this isn't standard on pontoon trailers. Instead we have to try and line up the toons with a tiny bunk surface.
Because it would almost double the price of a trailer.
It looks like a very imaginative solution to a real problem.

Back