I want to apologize

Dewey643

Reaction score
Guys,I want to apologize if I have come on here,and got a little TOO personal with a recent thread,and sounded a little rebellious. One thing you just need to know about me is that I am the "fiercely independent" type. When I have my heart and mind set on wanting to do something special,...be it now or in the not too distant future,...I'd like to be able to treat myself to that and have something to show for my hard work w/o ANYONE interfering and throwing that "wet blanket" on my plans. I'll just leave it right there!

Hey man no worries.......

Guys,I want to apologize if I have come on here,and got a little TOO personal with a recent thread,and sounded a little rebellious. One thing you just need to know about me is that I am the "fiercely independent" type. When I have my heart and mind set on wanting to do something special,...be it now or in the not too distant future,...I'd like to be able to treat myself to that and have something to show for my hard work w/o ANYONE interfering and throwing that "wet blanket" on my plans. I'll just leave it right there!
Ok.....boat rides back on! Ice cream for all!!!!;)

Thanks ! Now go buy a Bennington !

It's all mind over matter.
If someone minds...they don't matter.

Oh, man, why did you post this? Now I have go search and find out what the drama I missed was all about!! :p:D

Back